Sleeps : 10
Bedrooms : 5
Bathroom : 2.5
Minium Stay : 2
Pets : Permission first with Pet Fee
My family and I live full time in Lexington, ma. We decided to purchase a vacation home in Chatham, ma because of the short access from Boston. Chatham has all the charm and beauty as Nantucket Island has which is where we married. It just so happens Chatham is so much easier to get to than Nantucket! This was an investment for us as we enjoy the experience and the quality of life we have had vacationing in Chatham. It is a wonderful vacation spot and best on the Cape! We hope you enjoy your stay!
Keywords: beautiful year round vacation home with finished hardwood floors throughout - a beautiful exterior deck and covered eating area. Fenced in backyard, new siding, new deck, new irrigation system, new hardwood floors, new recessed lighting, new beds, newly painted walls, new furniture and all the appliances. Includes new HVAC heat and central a/c throughout for those humid days/evenings!
Giant deck in fully fenced in backyard takes full advantage of both sun and yard area. Spring, summer & fall seasonal ping pong table, above ground fire-pit, and fenced in hot/cold outdoor shower! We have new "cement" sinks in all the bathrooms and a "cement" shower in the main bathroom.
Beach chairs (6+) and bikes (2+)
Include cooler/wheels and beach trolley (other kids beach items) back yard gas grill.
Fifth bedroom located with separate exterior entrance off of back deck for folks that want some extra privacy! (Includes extra half bath)
High Speed Wireless Internet and Cable TV - Smart TVs
Linens, pillow cases & towels not included HOWEVER pillows, blankets, matteress protectors, toilet paper, papertowels, hand soap, dishwasher detergent, washing machine liquid all included
David & Evelyn Grainger www.ChathamVacationProperties.com
Rates & Availability
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Off Season Winter/Spring 2020 & 2021|
Oct 31 2020 -May 20 2021
(2 Nights Min stay)
|Shoulder Season Spring 2021|
May 21 2021 -Jun 04 2021
(3 Nights Min stay)
|Summer Season 2021|
Jun 05 2021 -Sep 04 2021
(7 Nights Min stay)
|Off Season Winter/Spring 2021 & 2022|
Oct 30 2021 -Apr 09 2022
(2 Nights Min stay)
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (Chatham Property)
Chatham Rental Property 6 Sabins Lane, Chatham, MA 02650 (Owners Phone #781-910-9307)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10:00 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions (unless first approved by Owners)
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION FEE- A $59 property insurance fee must be received within five (5) days of booking the reservation. The fee is NOT applied toward rent; and does not cover excessive cleaning and does not limit your liability if the following provisions are NOT met: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outside trash bins in SEALED plastic garbage bags, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No noted items are lost or damaged. g. Windows and Doors are secured with either air conditioning unit or heating unit operating. h. NO Early check-in or late check-out. i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement. J. Any damage that is occurs maliciously or thru any illegal activities. NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE PROPERTY
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required within 5 days of confirmation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks payable (preferred) or Pay Pal account.. Credit Cards may be accepted with proper authorization. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.
Checks are made out to: David Grainger OR Evelyn Grainger Address: 1429 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA 02420 USA Contact Phone: 781-910-9307 PAYPAL EMAIL: email@example.com
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. HOWEVER as fair Vacation Rental Owners, we do leave a stipulation that if we get enough time to replace your rental period with another in the result you can't make it we will provide a full refund (minus a 10% service fee) - our properties are popular enough that there is a very good chance with enough notice we can replace that cancelled period.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per property is limited to tem (10) persons. An additional charge of $50.00 per person per night for guests in excess of (8) will be assessed unless otherwise approved by property owner (10 overnight guests on property is MAX). THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - No additional fees are included in the rental rate.
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Please email, call, or text us for SPECIAL SEASON RATES, OFFERS or Questions about PRICING PER NIGHT, MULTIPLE NIGHTS, WEEK OR MONTHLY STAYS.
SPECIAL EVENTS LIKE THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS do include an additional fee and will be added upon request of these dates.
While Linens/Pillow Cases & Towels are NOT included – We DO provide pillows, blankets, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, hand soap and laundry detergent!
HOWEVER Linen’s, Towels and Pillow Cases can be delivered to property and picked up at property by two established businesses that provide simple or bundled linen packages: The Furies Cape Cod Linens at www.furiescapecodlinenrentals.com OR Cape Linen Rentals at www.capelinenrentals.com (It is ALWAYS CHEAPER to bring your own linens which are comprised of bed sheet, pillowcase and bath towel) If you run into any problems or would like us to set up this for you we would gladly assist! 😊
If you are approved for a (one) pet a $100 fee will apply and must be approved in writing.
Cleaning fees are included and there is a one time $59 fee for property insurance.
Please review our rules of the house that goes along with your rental agreement.