Sleeps : 6
Bedrooms : 3
Bathroom : 1.5
Minium Stay : 2
Pets : Permission first with Pet Fee
This is a fantastic - location right off main street in Chatham downtown area - 5 minute walk to Oyster Pond Ocean Inlet - right across from Chatham Village Market and one of the most popular restaurant - Del Mar! and two buildings down from the Chatham Cheese Shop! Miss the downtown traffic and enjoy 878 Main Street - Condo 878A and our lovely entire one floor living condo with plenty of windows, sun and fun! A private deck with gas grill, outdoor eating and a fantastic Professional Pool Table with Cable, High Speed Internet, Stereo, Private entrances and all wood flooring - Including Washer and Dryer. Access to private garage with bicycles and beach equipment!
Rates & Availability
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Off Season Winter/Spring 2022|
Mar 01 2022 -May 20 2022
(2 Nights Min stay)
|Shoulder Spring Season 2022|
May 21 2022 -Jun 06 2022
(3 Nights Min stay)
|Summer Season 2022|
Jun 07 2022 -Sep 04 2022
(7 Nights Min stay)
|Shoulder Fall Season 2022|
Sep 05 2022 -Oct 31 2022
(2 Nights Min stay)
|Off Season Winter/Spring 2022 & 2023|
Nov 01 2022 -May 20 2023
(2 Nights Min stay)
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (Chatham Property)
Chatham Rental Property 878 A Main Street, Chatham, MA 02633 (Owners Phone #781-910-9307)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10:00 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions (unless first approved by Owners)
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION FEE- A $59 property insurance fee must be received within five (5) days of booking the reservation. The fee is NOT applied toward rent; and does not cover excessive cleaning and does not limit your liability if the following provisions are NOT met: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outside trash bins in SEALED plastic garbage bags, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No noted items are lost or damaged. g. Windows and Doors are secured with either air conditioning unit or heating unit operating. h. NO Early check-in or late check-out. i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement. J. Any damage that is occurs maliciously or thru any illegal activities. NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE PROPERTY
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required within 5 days of confirmation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks payable (preferred) or Pay Pal account.. Credit Cards may be accepted with proper authorization. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.
Checks are made out to: David Grainger OR Evelyn Grainger Address: 1429 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA 02420 USA Contact Phone: 781-910-9307 PAYPAL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. HOWEVER as fair Vacation Rental Owners, we do leave a stipulation that if we get enough time to replace your rental period with another in the result you can't make it we will provide a full refund (minus a 10% service fee) - our properties are popular enough that there is a very good chance with enough notice we can replace that cancelled period.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per property is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge of $50.00 per person per night for guests in excess of (6) will be assessed unless otherwise approved by property owner (8 overnight guests on property is MAX). THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - No additional fees are included in the rental rate.
Please email, call, or text us for SPECIAL SEASON RATES, OFFERS or Questions about PRICING PER NIGHT, MULTIPLE NIGHTS, WEEK OR MONTHLY STAYS.
SPECIAL EVENTS LIKE THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS do include an additional fee and will be added upon request of these dates.
While Linens/Pillow Cases & Towels are NOT included – We DO provide pillows, blankets, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, hand soap and laundry detergent!
HOWEVER Linen’s, Towels and Pillow Cases can be delivered to property and picked up at property by two established businesses that provide simple or bundled linen packages: The Furies Cape Cod Linens at www.furiescapecodlinenrentals.com OR Cape Linen Rentals at www.capelinenrentals.com (It is ALWAYS CHEAPER to bring your own linens which are comprised of bed sheet, pillowcase and bath towel) If you run into any problems or would like us to set up this for you we would gladly assist! 😊
If you are approved for a (one) pet a $100 fee will apply and must be approved in writing.
Cleaning fees are included and there is a one time $59 fee for property insurance.
Please review our rules of the house that goes along with your rental agreement.