878A Main Street, Chatham MA
|Off Season Winter/Spring 2022||
Mar 01 2022 -
May 20 2022
( Minimum 2 Night stay)
|$ 275.00||$ 1,350.00|
|Shoulder Spring Season 2022||
May 21 2022 -
Jun 06 2022
( Minimum 3 Night stay)
|$ 295.00||$ 1,650.00|
|Summer Season 2022||
Jun 07 2022 -
Sep 04 2022
( Minimum 7 Night stay)
|$ 378.00||$ 2,650.00|
|Shoulder Fall Season 2022||
Sep 05 2022 -
Oct 31 2022
( Minimum 2 Night stay)
|$ 275.00||$ 1,650.00|
|Off Season Winter/Spring 2022 & 2023||
Nov 01 2022 -
May 20 2023
( Minimum 2 Night stay)
|$ 275.00||$ 1,425.00|
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (Chatham Property)
Chatham Rental Property 878 A Main Street, Chatham, MA 02633 (Owners Phone #781-910-9307)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10:00 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions (unless first approved by Owners)
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION FEE- A $59 property insurance fee must be received within five (5) days of booking the reservation. The fee is NOT applied toward rent; and does not cover excessive cleaning and does not limit your liability if the following provisions are NOT met: a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in outside trash bins in SEALED plastic garbage bags, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No noted items are lost or damaged. g. Windows and Doors are secured with either air conditioning unit or heating unit operating. h. NO Early check-in or late check-out. i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the local law enforcement. J. Any damage that is occurs maliciously or thru any illegal activities. NO SMOKING PERMITTED INSIDE PROPERTY
6. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required within 5 days of confirmation. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks payable (preferred) or Pay Pal account.. Credit Cards may be accepted with proper authorization. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due sixty (60) days before your arrival date.
Checks are made out to: David Grainger OR Evelyn Grainger Address: 1429 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA 02420 USA Contact Phone: 781-910-9307 PAYPAL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. HOWEVER as fair Vacation Rental Owners, we do leave a stipulation that if we get enough time to replace your rental period with another in the result you can't make it we will provide a full refund (minus a 10% service fee) - our properties are popular enough that there is a very good chance with enough notice we can replace that cancelled period.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per property is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge of $50.00 per person per night for guests in excess of (6) will be assessed unless otherwise approved by property owner (8 overnight guests on property is MAX). THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES - No additional fees are included in the rental rate.
This is a great place to stay. The pictures do not do it justice. It's a great spot in a great location
We were visiting Chatham to attend a Family Wedding and we wanted to spend some quality time together as a family unit and rented the apartment so we could have that luxury. Everything about the apartment was perfect! We especially enjoyed the added bonus of the "pool table" and the upstairs living space. Chatham is a great place to visit and this apartment was a great place to spend that time!.
This place was a gem. Perfect location, the place was impecable. Super close Main Street Chatham and Chatham Bars Inn. The condo was the perfect size, it’s actually quite deceiving and much more spacious than you can tell from the outside. It was perfectly tucked away and we loved every minute of it. We cannot wait to come back and stay again. It was perfect.
What a beautiful property for our weekend away for a family wedding! As soon as we opened the door, we were pleasantly surprised - the space is even more beautiful than the photos.
Extremely clean, and a perfect layout for our family.
We were in town for a family wedding, but would love to come back for another stay here for a longer vacation!
Perfect location, walking distance to town, and right across from the market & CVS.
Thank you for a wonderful stay!
~ Vinnie & Christine & family
We needed a place to rent for a wedding. The condo has been set up in a way that makes you feel at home.